Brazil Yeast Market By Product Type (Baker’s Yeast, Brewer’s Yeast, Wine Yeast, Bioethanol Yeast, Feed Yeast, Others), Form (Fresh Yeast, Active Dry Yeast, Instant Yeast), Strains (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Saccharomyces Carlsbergiensis, Kluyveromyces Lactis, Kluyveromyces Fragilis, Cyberlindnera Jadinii, Saccharomyces Ludwigii, Torulaspora Delbrueckii, Others), Derivatives (Cell Walls/MOS, High Purified Betaglucanes, Yeast Culture, DDGS, Yeast Autolysates, Yeast Bound To Carriers, Yeast Hydrolysates, Others), Application (Food, Beverages, Bioethanol, Pharmaceuticals, Feed), Country (Brazil) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026Yeasts are eukaryotic single celled fungi. Yeasts are utilized in various applications of food, feed or wineries. There are several economically important strains of yeasts are available, which are used as baker’s yeast. It is used to leaven bread, to ripe the blue cheese and for the production of antibiotics for medical use. According to the study more than 8,000 strains of vegetative microorganisms has been categorized. Nearly 9 to 10 pure strains are used for fermentation with their sub classifications. All of these strains belong to Saccharomyces cerevisiae, which is a resourceful micro-organism. It is highly used as a cell factory for biotechnological and pharmaceutical uses.
- The Brazil yeast market is segmented based on type into baker’s yeast, brewer’s yeast, wine yeast, bioethanol yeast, feed yeast and others.
- In July 2017, Ohly (Germany) launched a natural yeast extract Ohly SAV-R-FULL for powerful taste and aroma. Ohly SAV-R-FULL provides umami and salty taste. By providing these authentic and ethenic flavours the company is increasing its footprints in Asian, African or Middle-Eastern and US markets
- The Brazil yeast market is segmented based on form into fresh yeast, active dry yeast and instant yeast.
- In June 2018, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S (Denmark) launched the DVS SSC series of soft cheese starter culture. This is used to imrove the taste and texture of the cheese material.
- The Brazil yeast market is segmented based on strains into Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces carlsbergiensis, Kluyveromyces lactis, Kluyveromyces fragilis, Cyberlindnera jadinii, Saccharomyces ludwigii, Torulaspora delbrueckii and others.
- 2009年8月，CHR。汉森持有A / S（丹麦）介绍了纯野生酵母Torulaspora delbrueckii。通过这种葡萄酒应变实现的发酵增加了葡萄酒的质量。
- 基于已有的巴西酵母市场分割vatives into cell walls/MOS, high purified betaglucanes, yeast culture, DDGS, yeast autolysates, yeast bound to carriers, yeast hydrolysates and others.
- In June 2018, Leiber GmbH (Germany) received regulatory approval for Yestimun Beta-Glucan, which is a ingredient to enhace immunity from “Generally Recognized As Safe” (GRAS) US. This approval has resulted in the enhancement of product portfolio of the company.
- The Brazil yeast market is segmented based on applications into food, beverages, bioethanol, pharmaceuticals and feed.
- In May 2018, Biorigin (U.S.) promoted macrogard for fish health. Through this promotion the company created the awareness about the product.
Competitive Analysis: Brazil Yeast Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, AngelYeast Co., Ltd, Kerry Group, Alltech, SUBONEYO Chemicals Pharmaceuticals P Limited, Biorigin – Art in Natural Ingredients, Pakmaya, AB Mauri, Minn-Dak Yeast Company, Synergy Flavors, AB Vista, LALLEMAND Inc., ICC, Biospringer, Lesaffre, DSM N.V., Leiber GmbH, Pacific Ethanol, Inc. among others.
- 2017年7月，Pacific ethanol，Inc。（美国）收购了伊利诺伊州玉米加工，LLC（美国）。这种发展增加了美国的乙醇生产。
- 2018年5月，Ohly（德国）与Biotec Pharmacon Asa（挪威）合作，调查土地动物饲料区的未开发机会。该公司在这个细分市场中开发了酵母Beta-Glucan。
- In January 2016, Lallemand Inc (U.S.) expanded its plant care unit in Brazil by acquiring Laboratorio Farroupilha (Brazil). This acquisition expanded company’s production capacity and strengthened its reserach and development activities in the region.
主要受访者：Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Food Industrialists, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Researchers.